What have you cooked veggie today?

For those time when the Vegetarians and Vegans want to get away from the more carnivorous types.

Re: What have you cooked veggie today?

Postby Breadandwine » September 19th, 2010, 9:35 pm

Breakfast: Porridge with blackstrap molasses
Lunch: More curry in a bread bowl
Dinner: Roast dinner with 2 field mushrooms stuffed with mushroom pate/pesto/veggie haggis. Plus the ubiquitous spicy tomato sauce.

Instead of making a dedicated tomato sauce, I used the leftover curry and just added more veg stock, tomato puree, mixed herbs and curry paste. Then I poured it into a bowl using a slotted spoon as a sieve.

Whatever I had left I poured back into the pan of curry on the stove - which I shall have for dinner tomorrow night with curried potato wedges.

Or, because the bread bowls I made were so tasty, I may make a couple more of those tomorrow. In the oven, probably, since I'm not planning to fire up the chiminea tomorrow. (Working tomorrow afternoon!)

Cheers, Paul
Breadmaking is an easy, everyday activity - not some difficult art form!

http://nobreadisanisland.blogspot.com/
Breadandwine
Registered

Postby karadekoolaid » September 19th, 2010, 11:22 pm

Lunch was a plateful of Borlotti beans in spicy tomato sauce and mashed spuds.
Dinner? I can feel a Spaghetti aglio e olio (with added chiles!) coming on.... :o :o :lol:
" Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like Hell!"
karadekoolaid
Registered

Postby chools » September 20th, 2010, 9:05 pm

Lack of Broadband crashed my kitchen ideas today.

A late tea was a very quick chickpea flour/rice flour socca with fresh chopped green chilli, ginger, and garlic, steamed corn on the cob, and a home made tomato sauce (tom puree, a dash of balsamic, and water mixed) and still BT have yet to restore this towns BB - 14 hours now, must be a record!
chools

Postby Monnikka » September 21st, 2010, 1:59 pm

Yesterday I did a hash of leftovers from Sunday. Potatoes, parsnips, broccoli and crumbled nut roast browned in a pan. It was very tasty.
Monnikka
Registered

Postby Hope » September 21st, 2010, 6:58 pm

last night we had butternut squash and green bean risotto with tofu nuggets. I had leftovers, albeit with quorn rather than tofu, for lunch. Filled me up so much all I ate snackwise this afternoon was a tiny bit of cake and a nectarine that I shared with DS (I think he had 3/4 of it!)

Dinner tonight was pasta with a frozen (but homemade) sauce. So I didn't really cook that either. We're having a store-cupboard/freezer week as there's too much in the freezer at the mo.

Tomorrow's lunch will be mamta's courgette soup (which I froze) followed by sweet potato cakes (also frozen, but homemade) and scrambled eggs.

dinner will be new potatoes, green beans, frozen peas, carrots (if I can find any in the garden) and something made out of lentils, possibly burgers. But I'll have to buy an onion. Trying to think what else needs using up!

And I need to make some cakes - probably raspberries (homegrown, but frozen) and vanilla muffins.

I might sound organised, but it's probably more dreaming than planning! I might not actually get around to doing it. :lol:
Hope
Registered

Postby tezza » September 21st, 2010, 7:07 pm

This evening I bought some portobello mushrooms and made a stuffing from wholemeal breadcrumbs, thyme, S & P, crushed garlic, a good squeeze of concentrated vegetable puree from a tube and some olive oil. Oh, and of course a splash of chilli sauce. I took the stalks out of the mushrooms, chopped them very finely and added them to the stuffing. Placed a slice of tomato into the centre of each mushroom and packed them all as tightly as I could with the stuffing. Drizzled with olive oil. They are in the oven now and as they all cook away the house smells amazing. :chops: I am going to serve two this evening with a dressed salad and some broccoli. The other two are for lunch tomorrow at work. I might have them on toast. :hungry:
tezza
Registered

Postby chools » September 21st, 2010, 7:16 pm

tezza wrote:I took the stalks out of the mushrooms, chopped them very finely and added them to the stuffing.

One place I lived the greengrocer sold mushroom stalks, they were a fraction of the price of whole mushrooms and very tasty

Tea - OH cooked a tofu/vegetable stir fry which was very nice
Last edited by chools on September 21st, 2010, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chools

Postby tezza » September 21st, 2010, 7:23 pm

chools wrote:
tezza wrote:I took the stalks out of the mushrooms, chopped them very finely and added them to the stuffing.

One place I lived the greengrocer sold mushroom stalks, they were a fraction of the price of whole mushrooms and very tasty

Where was that chools? I must move there! :lol: The stalks are the tastiest part of a mushroom! :chops:
tezza
Registered

Postby jasmin3 » September 21st, 2010, 10:26 pm

Decided on comfort food tonight, seeing as how I didn't get any breakfast (too busy!) & it's perishing cold here after a nice sunny day. :( So did a 1-pot thing: onions, garlic, home-grown chilli, carrots, potatoes, marinated tofu, kidney beans, peas, green beans. Was quite nice - the tofu gave up some of its flavour to the rest of the pot. :)
jasmin3
Registered

Postby karadekoolaid » September 21st, 2010, 11:18 pm

I still had lots of borlotti beans in spicy tomato sauce left over from the weekend. I was offered boiled rice or a miserable portion of mashed potato, so instead I cooked up a dish of pasta shells, added some extra (liquid) tomato sauce to the beans, heated them up in the microzapper and poured them over the pasta. Pasta e Fagioli a la Koolaid!
I am satisfied!!
" Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like Hell!"
karadekoolaid
Registered

Postby chools » September 22nd, 2010, 6:02 pm

Tonight is was near a confusion tea (rather than fusion) Part way through cooking there was a screech of pans and a swerve by the chef as he realised there was a large boiled beetroot in the fridge that he had promised he wouldn't forget to use this evening :terrified:

So...

Beetroot curry (coconut gravy)

Tempeh koftas

Baked potatoes with hummus topping

worked OK :)
chools

Postby tezza » September 22nd, 2010, 6:21 pm

Sounds divine chools! Especially beetroot curry. We get a bountiful supply of beetroot from OH's granddad's allotment in the summer months and other than boil them and put them in salads I am at a loss of what to do with them. Any chance of sharing the recipe please? :) My mouth is watering at the thought of beetroot with hummus too. A winning combination.

I currently have a jacket spud baking and a salad is mingling in a bowl. Leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, lightly cooked broccoli, chick peas, sliced chestnut mushrooms, cucumber with the skin and pips removed and cut into half moons, baby avocado and I will shortly dress the whole lot with my own vinaigrette. My mouth is again watering at the prospect of tucking in very soon! :chops:
tezza
Registered

Postby chools » September 22nd, 2010, 6:28 pm

Tonights beetroot curry...

Red onion fried, mustard and dill seeds added till they popped, tumeric, chilli powder, and a little salt. Added coconut milk and little cornflower to thicken, then dropped in the cooked beetroot (cubed) - done :)

KrC
chools

Postby Hope » September 22nd, 2010, 6:34 pm

What about the koftas Chools - how did you do those?

today's plans got completely muddled and thrown out the window. Although I did cook the muffins. And they are lovely!

I will do some proper cooking tomorrow!
Hope
Registered

Postby tezza » September 22nd, 2010, 6:40 pm

chools wrote:Tonights beetroot curry...

Red onion fried, mustard and dill seeds added till they popped, tumeric, chilli powder, and a little salt. Added coconut milk and little cornflower to thicken, then dropped in the cooked beetroot (cubed) - done :)

KrC

:chops: Thanks, sounds delicious. :)
tezza
Registered

Postby chools » September 22nd, 2010, 6:55 pm

Hope wrote:What about the koftas Chools - how did you do those?

I confess my idea for these was from the book 'Vegan Brunch'

Steam crumbled tempeh in a little tamari & water for 10 minutes, took off heat and added chopped ginger, green chilli, and garlic. Mixed and placed in the fridge for 15 minutes. Shaped into small balls and fried in my aebleskiver pan

http://www.solvangrestaurant.com/pans.html

If you ever get the chance to buy one of these pans do as I find them invaluable for cooking all sorts of dishes, deep frying effect with very little oil (from falafels to ponganalus), I've yet to find a UK supplier and got mine via a US eBay shop

KrC
chools

Postby Breadandwine » September 22nd, 2010, 8:35 pm

Looks good, Jules!

Which type have you got?

I made a red lentil curry tonight, and had it with my new bread discovery - the bread bowl.

I made a couple of these yesterday and I've got one in the freezer.

I was interested in seeing how good the bowl was at containing a liquid, so I filled the bowl up with the liquid part of the curry, and put the veg next to it on the plate.

It held the liquid very well - but as it was a fairly thick liquid it wasn't a fair test. I need to do it with some soup to test it out properly.

I urge you guys to try this method - it really is very nice! :chops:

Cheers, Paul

Breadandwine
Registered

Postby chools » September 22nd, 2010, 8:42 pm

Paulthebread wrote:Which type have you got?

I have what looks like the "SCI Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan" - last one on the list and the cheapest! But it works a treat and is great for all sorts of food, despite its name I've yet to try anything sweet cooked in it

Shame they're not freely available in the UK and being cast iron they are not the cheapest item to post, having said that I think mine was around £12 from the US

Your bread bowls sound great and you can eat the washing up :lol: . I was served soup in one many years ago but for the life of me cannot remember where

KrC
chools

Postby Breadandwine » September 22nd, 2010, 8:54 pm

Your bread bowls sound great and you can eat the washing up
Hadn't thought of that! :lol:

Hope you've got the required knitting needle! :bounce:

Breadandwine
Registered

Postby chools » September 22nd, 2010, 8:57 pm

Paulthebread wrote:Hope you've got the required knitting needle!

nup, grapefruit knife :D
chools

Postby Monnikka » September 23rd, 2010, 6:52 am

Paulthebread wrote:Looks good, Jules!

Which type have you got?

I made a red lentil curry tonight, and had it with my new bread discovery - the bread bowl.

I made a couple of these yesterday and I've got one in the freezer.

I was interested in seeing how good the bowl was at containing a liquid, so I filled the bowl up with the liquid part of the curry, and put the veg next to it on the plate.

It held the liquid very well - but as it was a fairly thick liquid it wasn't a fair test. I need to do it with some soup to test it out properly.

I urge you guys to try this method - it really is very nice! :chops:

Cheers, Paul

I would have called your meal Bunnychow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_chow ;dupe;
Monnikka
Registered

Postby jasmin3 » September 23rd, 2010, 10:13 am

Had another nice lentil (+ bit of everything) soup for tea last night - red lentils, potatoes, carrots, green beans, onions, dried fruit, apple, kidney beans, dried basil, turmeric, chilli powder. Got a bit left for lunch today. :chops:
jasmin3
Registered

Postby Hope » September 23rd, 2010, 11:30 am

Chools - do you tinnk the koftas would work with tofu instead of tempeh?

I'm currently eating a bowl of mamta's spicy courgette soup which is very nice! I'm waiting for my sweet potato to cook (jacket sweet potato and cheese).

i'm planning on making mushroom, green bean and whatever veg I can scrape together stir fry with tofu and noodles for dinner.
Hope
Registered

Postby chools » September 23rd, 2010, 11:45 am

Hope wrote:do you tinnk the koftas would work with tofu instead of tempeh

I think they would, I sometimes make tofu burgers using a Madhur Jaffray recipe.

KrC
chools

Postby Hope » September 23rd, 2010, 1:11 pm

THanks Chools. I'll give it a go. your Madhur Jaffray tofu burgers sound interesting too - care to share? What receipe is it? I have her World vegetarian book.
Hope
Registered

Postby chools » September 23rd, 2010, 2:29 pm

Hope wrote:I have her World vegetarian book.

Hi Hope,

'Bean Curd Burgers' in the book

KrC
chools

Postby Hope » September 23rd, 2010, 2:45 pm

thanks!
Hope
Registered

Postby chools » September 23rd, 2010, 4:07 pm

Veggie sausages, gravy, mash, cauliflower & purple sprouting broccoli, and vegan Yorkshire puddings

Stewed some wind fall apples with some cardamom

KrC
chools

Postby Hope » September 23rd, 2010, 6:51 pm

Hope wrote:mushroom, green bean and whatever veg I can scrape together stir fry with tofu and noodles for dinner.

cucumber was the only other veg I could find, so added some of that too. I've got a bit of a mini-glut from my plant!
Hope
Registered

Postby chools » September 24th, 2010, 5:43 pm

Realised that we have a ton of veg and we're going away for a couple of days on Sunday so... a thick tomato sauce, tomatoes, onions, garlic, green chilli, and fennel seed slow cooked, thin slices of courgette grilled (brushed with oil), broad beans & garlic (beans are getting to the end of the season so they were also slow cooked in a little water which I kept topping up -softened them up), roast potatoes

KrC
chools

Postby jasmin3 » September 24th, 2010, 9:19 pm

Hope wrote:cucumber was the only other veg I could find, so added some of that too. I've got a bit of a mini-glut from my plant!

You're so lucky! I only got 4 really mini-sized cucumbers from 6 plants! I grew them particularly for the bunnies, who love cucumber, but they wouldn't even eat them - they were a bit courgette-y inside.

Yesterday, I had an odd day, food-wise. I was hungry all day, so ended up eating multiple small meals including, at one point, some plain pasta! Today, for tea, I made an all-in-one pie with soya mashed into potatoes & carrots with granovita brown sauce as the filling & the pastry made from rye flour & soya flour. It was nice & I have about 1/3 left for tomorrow. :chops:
jasmin3
Registered

Postby Hope » September 25th, 2010, 11:21 am

Jasmin - just to make you less jealous. the mini-glut involved 2 cucumbers! The second one, which I started today, has a bit of a tough skin. they are only about 4in long, but just about the right size for us!

Yesterday Icooked:

lunch - 2 small fried eggs, fried mushrooms, baked beans and 2 ramekins of cheese and potato pie (potato mashed with grated cheese and cooked onions, bit more cheese on top, under the grill until brown). I keep worrying about how much I keep eating for lunch, but I am not putting on weight as I'm not snacking in teh afternoon.

dinner was leftover curry out the freezer, mamta's bombay aloo (which was lovely!) and onion bhajis.

lunch today was quinoa salad with hard boiled egg, cucumber, french beans, tomato, pesto and cheese.

dinner tonight will be a leftover frozen pasta sauce.
Hope
Registered

Postby jasmin3 » September 25th, 2010, 1:21 pm

Hope wrote:Jasmin - just to make you less jealous. the mini-glut involved 2 cucumbers! The second one, which I started today, has a bit of a tough skin. they are only about 4in long, but just about the right size for us!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, that does make me feel better! :lol: Mine were about 4 inches long, too, but, as I say, courgette-like inside - they were ok for crunch factor with strongly-tasting spreads like shittake pate & peanut butter, but tasteless on their own. :)

Hope wrote:I keep worrying about how much I keep eating for lunch, but I am not putting on weight as I'm not snacking in teh afternoon.

Don't worry, then. Apparently (something Mum always says, so I don't know if it's right) the main meal should be at lunch-time because it gives more time for digestion before sleeping, which makes sense. I've been a member of TescoDiets for 5 years & they always say that we won't lose weight if we don't eat enough for our particular body's needs. So then, logically, you must not be eating too much because you're also not gaining. :)
jasmin3
Registered

Postby Breadandwine » September 25th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Tonight I made a kilo of seitan from some blitzed spicy lentils and gluten powder. Roughly 2:1 sauce to gluten.

Divided it into 6 pieces, put 4 in the fridge and turned the other two into cutlets which I fried for 6 minutes each side.

One of these I had with curried potato wedges and a spicy tomato sauce.

Last night we went out to this Thai restaurant:

http://www.thaijasmine.co.uk/

And had a lovely evening with some very good food. From a very extensive vegetarian menu (with many vegan choices) I had:
Pak choup pang tod (deep-fried vegetables with a sweet chilli sauce)
Gang phed pak (red curry vegetables)
And, for a sweet, I had banana poached in coconut milk. (Can't find the sweet menu to translate! :? )

There were 11 choices on the sweet menu - 6 of them vegan!

Best meal out for quite a while!

Cheers, Paul

Breadandwine
Registered

Postby wildfruitbat » September 26th, 2010, 9:23 am

Paulthebread wrote:From a very extensive vegetarian menu

Just browsed the menu. Looks gorgeous. But I am not convinced oyster sauce is veggie, I do get fed up with things like that. Did you need to negotiate much?
wildfruitbat
Registered

Postby Breadandwine » September 26th, 2010, 10:14 am

I meant to ask about the oyster sauce. We discussed it between the 6 of us diners, and it was suggested that the oyster sauce might mean oyster mushroom sauce. But I forgot to ask, since it wasn't in one of the dishes I was looking at.

When I rang earlier to tell them my requirements, the young woman answering the phone laughed and said they get many vegans in the restaurant, and not to worry. It was very reassuring.

There were more vegan options available there, I think, than in all the restaurants I've been to in the last couple of years, combined!

If they were all like that, I'd be a happy bunny! :bounce: :bounce:

Cheers, Paul

Breadandwine
Registered

Postby Hope » September 26th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Paul - that menu does look really nice!

for lunch I had Mamta's spicy courgette soup with GF cheese and tomato pizza toast. Felt a bit bloated after the toast thing. Might not have that again.

Dinner was roasted homegrown desiree potatoes (for the first time!) with roasted butternut squash and steamed sweetcorn and green beans (homegrown beans). And veggie sausages.

I also roasted more squash to make a chestnut mushroom and squash risotto tomorrow for dinner.

And I par-baked a potato to have for my lunch tomorrow (I'll finish cooking it tomorrow and probably make some muffins in the oven at the same time!) We don't have a microwave, so I have economise on the gas some way!
Hope
Registered

Postby Monnikka » September 27th, 2010, 1:50 pm

Still recovering from our trip to Lincoln so have had a lazy day. There were some leftovers to use up so we had cooked red lentils (I'd made some patties last week and had some mixture left) which I put into a shallow oven-proof dish and grated cheese over and baked until piping hot and browned. Served that with a cross between ratatouille and huevos rancheros without the huevos :D
Monnikka
Registered

Postby wildfruitbat » September 27th, 2010, 7:20 pm

Just made Mamta's Saag paneer, but with tofu(and chard actually). It turned out really really well. Just waiting for Father Fruitbat to come home. I also made a black eyed bean/pea and mushroom curry and buttery rice. I bought a whole tray of rather damp figs in the market at lunchtime, so there is afters dealt with. :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:
Hurry up!
wildfruitbat
Registered

Postby ianinfrance » September 27th, 2010, 8:50 pm

Hi wfb
wildfruitbat wrote:Mamta's Saag paneer, but with tofu(and chard actually)
Although saag is most often translated as spinach, I nearly always use Swiss chard leaves in recipes for it, as I find it doesn't collapse to a mush quite so enthusiastically.

Was that mushroom and black-eyed pea recipe the one in Madhur's book as well? I borrowed/translated it and put it here.
--
All the best
Ian
http://www.souvigne.com
The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.
ianinfrance
Global Moderator

Postby Hope » September 28th, 2010, 8:00 am

ianinfrance wrote:collapse to a mush quite so enthusiastically.

that's such an evocative phrase! love it!

we ended up having a frozen homemade pasta sauce for dinner again last night as DS was a big bundle of feverish upsettedness (39.7/103 :terrified: ), so he wouldn't let me put him down long enough to sort anything out. My arms and back are killing me today, but he seems better (well, improved) at the moment.
Hope
Registered

Postby Monnikka » September 28th, 2010, 1:37 pm

I made a pot of vegetable tagine and added rough cubes of seitan. I served that with wholemeal rice and there is enough left for tomorrow.

Had enough time left to make two loaves of rye bread and tomorrow I'll make 2 of white bread.
Monnikka
Registered

Postby wildfruitbat » September 28th, 2010, 5:06 pm

ianinfrance wrote:Was that mushroom and black-eyed pea recipe the one in Madhur's book as well? I borrowed/translated it and put it here.

Thats the one. I hadn't made it for years, not since the book was quite new! I halved it and there was still loads. I am being converted to chard. I grew it a few years ago, the Bright Lights version, but although pretty, it was very coarse. This year I have the ordinary white stemmed one which seems better for cooking, but not so decorative for the boarder. Not sure about the "second delicious vegetable from the stems". Mine have only been fit for the compost, but perhaps I was cooking them wrongly.
wildfruitbat
Registered

Postby Breadandwine » September 28th, 2010, 9:17 pm

2nd good vegan meal out in 4 days - is this a record?

Tonight we went for dinner to our local - just a short 100 yards away. When I rang to check if they could look after a vegan, the response was, "That's a trickier question than we usually get. Erm...hang on I'll have a word with the chef."

In the end I had a decent veg curry (not difficult is it?) and a mango sorbet for a sweet. Why don't more eating places serve sorbet?

(Interestingly, when I checked the back of their menu, it said there were many vegetarian and vegan specials on the blackboards. There wasn't, I'm afraid.)

Cheers, Paul

Breadandwine
Registered

Postby chools » September 29th, 2010, 6:33 pm

Tonight's meal was the first prepared with some of the food goodies we bought on our recent trip to Glasgow (we're now kicking ourselves for not buying more!)

Drumstick curry, dal, cauliflower & green chilli pakoras, pickled lemons, and brown rice

KrC
chools

Postby Monnikka » October 1st, 2010, 1:46 pm

Today I made the fifth loaf of the week - mixture of 6oz wholemeal, 6oz white, 6oz spelt and 6oz six-seed flours. Some leftover odds and ends.

Then I made some spicy beanburgers for tomorrow and some for the freezer.

For lunch we had veggie Thai-style stir fry with tofu, coconut milk and noodles. :chops:
Monnikka
Registered

Postby ianinfrance » October 1st, 2010, 2:35 pm

wildfruitbat wrote:
ianinfrance wrote:Was that mushroom and black-eyed pea recipe the one in Madhur's book as well? I borrowed/translated it and put it here.

Thats the one.[/quote}
Gorgeous, isn't it!
wildfruitbat wrote:I am being converted to chard. I grew it a few years ago, the Bright Lights version, but although pretty, it was very coarse. This year I have the ordinary white stemmed one which seems better for cooking, but not so decorative for the border. Not sure about the "second delicious vegetable from the stems". Mine have only been fit for the compost, but perhaps I was cooking them wrongly.

Possibly. Jacquie's way with chard, which uses both stems and leaf seems to go down well enough, we had some yesterday. Another way we like just the stems is to cut them up, blanch them and then treat them like cauliflower in a cauliflower cheese.

The stems don't have huge flavour, so cooking methods that add flavour are best. Chopped shallots/garlic for example, and stock. Cream and a little parmesan are both good with them as well. We grew a full row this year, mainly silver, but also yellow and red, and enjoyed them thoroughly. They are still in full production!
--
All the best
Ian
http://www.souvigne.com
The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.
ianinfrance
Global Moderator

Postby chools » October 1st, 2010, 8:26 pm

Tempeh cakes with mustard dressing, crisped spring greens, slow cooked potato & onion slices in a bouillon reduction
chools

Postby Jaybird » October 1st, 2010, 10:02 pm

lunch was broccoli,onion&potato soup with spelt & raisin bread. Plus some fresh figs. These have been on offer in Lidl for 19p each, big and delicious.

Dinner was vegetable crumble (butternut squash,flagelot beans,leek,carrot,celery,courgette,new potato,garlic, half a green chilli, herbamare salt+marigold stock powder, all partly cooked and then topped with a crumble of spelt flour with a little bit of Colliers very tasty cheese added). Served with romanesco cauliflower florets.
Mango&blueberries drizzled with agave syrup.
Jaybird
Registered

Postby Breadandwine » October 2nd, 2010, 10:53 pm

Teaching this morning:

http://www.minehead.co.uk/whatson/736/

We were making a choice of sizzlers and rolls or Chelsea buns, so I made myself a couple of sizzlers with vegan cheese for lunch.

I had 18 students all together - most of them kids! - and lots of enquiries.

For dinner, my daughter and SIL took us out to:

http://www.spicegallery.co.uk/

Lovely meal - I had onion bhajis plus vegetable Madras, mushroom rice, tarka dhal and Bombay potatoes (last two shared with SIL in case anyone thinks I'm a bit of a pig! :lol: )

I'm on a bit of a roll - 4 good vegan meals out on the trot!

Long may it continue!

Cheers, Paul

Breadandwine
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Veggie Place